Wednesday, 16 December 2015

My TBR | Update #1

Back in October I decided to take control of my TBR by reading predominantly from my shelves. Whilst my intended book buying ban failed, I've still been focusing on my TBR and making sure it doesn't mount to a crazy number of books being left unread. Today I'm sharing an update on my original TBR list, but not including the new additions to my shelves. In the new year I will be sharing an updated TBR list.
 
 
I started out with 29 books on my shelf and have now reduced that original count to 21. In all honesty, with new additions, the book count stands higher than 21, but I'm glad to be reading through the books on my shelves regularly, discovering some gems along the way.
 
(Side note | Ignore the fact that this post is all centred, Blogger was having issues following direction)
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. It always feels good to check books off the list! And I love the holiday theme on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is - especially when more books are being added still. Haha!

      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Nice progress! I am torn whether or not to do a "re-do" of my starting TBR number for Jan 1 or not. We shall see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with knocking that number down, whether you do a redo or not.

      Delete
  3. First of all, looooove the Christmas light look you have going on right now. Pretty :D Way to go on that tbr, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig