Tuesday, 1 March 2016

February Wrap Up


READ
Physical Books
These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf
Animalium (Welcome To The Museum) by Jenny Broom & Katie Scott
The Art of Rise of the Guardians by Ramin Zahed
The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
The Woman in Black by Susan Hill (as part of a ghost story bind up)
The Art of Up by Tim Hauser
A Suspension of Mercy by Patricia Highsmith

REVIEWED
My Reading
These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf

Toddler's Books
Valentine's Day Books For Toddlers

PURCHASED
The Art of Rise of the Guardians by Ramin Zahed
The Art of Up by Tim Hauser
Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke (audiobook)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (audiobook)

AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE
Girl With Her Head In A Book | Top Ten Illustrations To Have Around The Home
Girlxoxo | 3 Favorite Newly Released Books
Buckling Bookshelves | A New Year's Bookshelf Clean-Out + Where To Donate Books (this post inspired me to cull my shelves a little )
West Metro Mommy Reads | How I Became An eBook Reader
Word Revel | Bookstagram 101: Ten Photo Editing Apps
Epic Reads | Everything You Need To Remember (But Forgot) About Red Queen
Paper Fury | Do You Even Like Character Descriptions?
Library Huntress | Will Not Posting Every Day Kill Your Blog?
Twirling Pages | How Do You Define Your Well-Loved Books?
Bookishly Boisterous | Your Own Friend? (a thought provoking non book related post)
Readerbuzz | 100 Books You Must Read Before You Grow Up
Bookishly Boisterous | What 'Us' Made Me Ponder (I love a book that gets you thinking - I have Us on my TBR)
The Quiet People | Does A Bad Ending Spoil A Book For You?
Library Huntress | The Forgotten Books (books published in the '70s, '80s and '90s)
Pop! Goes The Reader | Pop! Goes The Print Shop Is Open For Business (so many cute quotes and prints in this new society6 store)
The Quiet People | How To Read Classic Literature
Girlxoxo | March #BookBlogger Events

In the month of February, Book Blogger Appreciation Week took place, and I participated in the event. There were so many great posts shared during the five day event and it would be a real lengthy post if I shared all my favourites here, but if you'd like to check any of those out then you can visit the prompts on The Estella Society.

Happy March!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. It sounds like you had a great month. Happy March!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great reading month! I hope March is equally wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved These Things Hidden...it was one of my first books by this author. Enjoy March!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing my post Jade! I'm glad to hear it inspired you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have great reading in March!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks lille a greta month!! Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture at the top of your post! Happy March. May your reading be as successful as February's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you, Julie! I hope you have a great March!
      :-)

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig