Friday, 26 August 2016

BOUT OF BOOKS 17 | Day 5

Running from Monday 22nd to Sunday 28th, Bout of Books is a week long readathon full of bookish challenges, chat and most importantly, reading. Read, read, read! This is my second time participating in Bout of Books, and this year I decided to update on my progress with mini wrap up posts at the end of each day.

You can find my Day 1 update here, and the updates for Day 2 + 3 here.

FRIDAY 26TH AUGUST
As you can see, I've opted to leave completing an update for day 4 of the readathon. I did get some reading in, and ended the day having read up to 48% of my ebook total. I didn't see a reason to do a full on update when I wasn't able to add my pages read until having finished the ebook (if you read the update for day 2 + 3, this makes more sense).
TOTAL PAGES READ | 687
TOTAL TIME READING | I've honestly lost count of time spent reading
BOOKS COMPLETED | 2

Today I managed to read the remainder of my ebook, totalling two books completed so far. Yay! I don't know if I'll have enough time to finish another book during Bout of Books, but I'm keen to keep up the reading! The next book I'll be moving on to is It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover - this will be my first reading experience of her writing.

I hope everyone is having a great readathon!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ooh I liked The Woman in Cabin 10. I hope you did too! And good luck with Bout of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did quite enjoy The Woman in Cabin 10!

      Delete
  2. Phew that is a lot of pages read!!!

    The Woman in Cabin 10 sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks!

      If you like fast paced thrillers then you should check out The Woman in Cabin 10.

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig