Sunday, 26 February 2017

READING RECORD | 002


SUNDAY 19th FEBRUARY
1.58pm - 2.24pm: Read from page 19 - 46 of A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart

9.20pm - 9.54pm: Read from page 47 - 79 of A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart

MONDAY 20th FEBRUARY
7.18pm - 8.03pm: Read from page 159 - 197 of The Time Traveler's wife by Audrey Niffenegger

9.45pm - 10.20pm: Read from page 80 - 129 of A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart

TUESDAY 21st FEBRUARY
10.30am - 11.00am: Read from page 197 - 237 of The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

2.00pm - 2.30pm: Read from page 7 - 23 of The Secret Library by Oliver Tearle (NEW READ)

7.59pm - 8.14pm: Read from page 238 - 272 of The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

WEDNESDAY 22nd FEBRUARY
7.45pm - 8.03pm: Read from page 273 - 291 of The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

THURSDAY 23rd FEBRUARY
No reading

FRIDAY 24th FEBRUARY
9.50am - 10.25am: Read from page 23 - 49 of The Secret Library by Oliver Tearle

7.30pm - 7.45pm: Read from page 292 - 308 of The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

DECIDED TO DNF A BOY MADE OF BLOCKS (WILL DISCUSS MORE IN MONTHLY WRAP UP)

SATURDAY 25th FEBRUARY
No reading

NOTES | Compared to last week, I feel like I had a slow reading week. The amount I read definitely fluctuates week to week, and I think umming and ahhing whether to DNF or not put me off reading a little this week.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Umming and aahing about whether to DNF always messes with my reading mojo and it definitely did last week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DNF titles do mess up the reading flow. I hope you had a better reading week!

      Delete
  2. If you're not enjoying a book, that definitely can mess with your reading! Just like really enjoying a book may boost your reading as you try to sneak in a few more pages! Of course the latter is way more fun, but the former happens sometimes to all of us :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I DNF a book, I get a little panicky that I'm not going to find a book to connect with, and if I DNF a couple in a row I get positively frantic. Still, it's never worth forcing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - I know the feeling! I agree with what you say about not forcing it; I think it's so important to enjoy what you're reading.

      Delete
  4. I definitely read less last week, and in fact February as a whole has been slow for me after a pretty good January.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had the exact same experience - here's to a better March!

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig